Much more than toilet paper and towels, the bathroom is a corner of the house that deserves attention – and decoration. That’s why the bathroom tray has become more and more popular. It is a trick to organize everyday items and also give a decorative touch. Learn how to compose yours and get inspired by these photos!
What to put in the bathroom tray
The first step in organizing your bathroom tray is to think about space: do you have too much or too little? In reduced areas, it is advised to prioritize essential products and objects in the routine. See the options:
- soap holder
- cotton jar
- Brush holder (tooth and hair)
- skincare products
- aroma diffuser
- Decoration, such as flowers and candles
From personal hygiene items to skin care, everything is well organized with a good tuff tray!
Bathroom tray photos for Inspiration
1. Looking for a way to organize the bathroom
2. Some decorative Bathroom Tray
3. Investing in Bathroom Tuff trays is a great idea
4. Glass finishing Bathroom Tray
5. For all tastes and styles
6. From the darling rose gold bathroom Tuff tray
7. Even the versatile black bathroom tray
8. The tray can be 100% functional
9. Or just decorative
10. You decide
11. The white tray is wildcard
12. And the wooden one brings a natural touch to the bathroom
13. The tray can be discreet
14. Or stand out in the environment
15. The goal is to keep everyday items at hand
16. In a mega-charming way, of course
17. Here, clean bathroom with mirrored tray
18. Shades of pink for women’s bathroom
Also Read: Mirror decorative
19. Gray bathroom with copper Bathroom tray
20. See how many combinations there are?
21. The tray can be made of different materials
22. Like the glass bathroom tray
23. And other equally sophisticated ones
24. Bamboo tray is a good choice
25. As well as metallic parts
26. Just like the silver bathroom tray
27. The tray is often left in the bathroom sink
28. But it can be placed elsewhere
29. In the bathroom furniture
30. And even above the privy
31. How about a toilet paper tray?
32. The color gray is versatile
33. And it matches bathrooms of different tones
34. Little space? Small bathroom tray
35. Perfect for soap pots and brushes
36. Minimalist sink: just what you need
37. The pink tray matches women’s bathrooms
38. It’s just a delicacy
39. Another passionate idea
40. The tray is also a good choice for washrooms
41. Can be very elegant
42. Look at that luxury!
43. Marble tray: chic to the extreme
44. What’s not to like?
45. Do you like images that convey peace?
46. The art of keeping everything organized
47. It even gives rest to the eyes
48. And the willingness to invest in a tray too
49. After all, the bathroom also deserves care in decoration
50. And attention to your details
51. It pays to follow your imagination
52. Place a comic in the tray
53. Your favorite decorations
54. And flowers for a finishing touch
55. It’s “plim bathroom” that speaks, right?
56. For extra charm, put little plants
57. Even if they are artificial
58. They bring more green and joy to the room
59. Not to mention they are affordable
60. Diffusers decorate and leave the bathroom smelling
61. Being a good choice for trays
62. Decorates and perfumes
63. Your tray can be round
65. Or rectangular
67. Or small
68. With few items
69. Or with many
70. The important thing is to get everything in order!
Finding a tray that matches your home shouldn’t be a difficult task. And if you like paying attention to every detail, be sure to check out this list of 50 models of round bathroom mirrors !