As you found your way to this article, you were probably looking for quotes on a husband who hurts his wife.
This is the right page for you because you will find the best and most extensive collection of husband hurting wife quotes ever here.
If your husband has stopped caring about you and he is ignorant and treats you in a way that makes you unhappy, then these inspirational quotes are just what you need!
The husband quotes that hurt his wife you are about to read in this article are the best marriage quotes about true love but also about the one who is not worth your pain anymore.
While they cannot directly help you resolve the issues in your marriage, these heartache quotes for wives can help motivate you to take action about being mistreated.
What is certain is that they will help you find some solace in your time of difficulty.
Let’s take a look at my collection of husband hurting wife quotes!
Top 10 Selected Husband Hurting Wife Quotes
- There is nothing lonelier than being in a marriage and feeling unseen by your husband. You feel like a ghost in your own home.” ― Barrie Davenport
- “I used to think that the worst feeling in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel all alone.” ― Robin Williams
- “Be careful what you say. You can say something hurtful in ten seconds, but ten years later, the wounds are still there.” ― Joel Osteen
- “You married him because he promised to love, honor, and cherish you. When all of those promises are broken time and again, you are left with a broken heart.” ― Barrie Davenport
- “Hearts can break. Yes, hearts can break. Sometimes I think it would be better if we died when they did, but we don’t.” ― Stephen King
- “Sometimes I get real lonely sleeping with you.” ― Haruki Murakami
- “Something my dad says…He says you end up marrying the one you don’t understand. Then you spend the rest of your life trying.” ― Fredrik Backman
- “Having your heart broken by the one you love the most can be like a thousand paper cuts or one massive and decisive blow. Either way, the pain is profound.” ― Barrie Davenport
- “Someday you’re gonna look back on this moment of your life as such a sweet time of grieving. You’ll see that you were in mourning, and your heart was broken, but your life was changing.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert
- “There are many ways of breaking a heart. Stories were full of hearts broken by love, but what really broke a heart was taking away its dream – whatever that dream might be.” ― Pearl S. Buck
Heart Broken Quotes about Husband Hurting wife:
- When a husband hurts his wife by ignoring and hurting her, he is bound to feel the pain, too, because she will stop loving him the same.
- Nothing Hurts a wife more than being disappointed by her husband
- Breaking your wife’s hurt is one of the worst things you can ever do to her. This is because even though no one can see it, it hurts her every time she breathes.
- The best gift a husband can give his wife is not hurting her. Everything else will always fall into place once he stops and understands what hurt his wife.
- There is a huge difference between being alone and loneliness. There is nothing lonelier than a lonely marriage.
- Divorce is not the worst thing in a marriage. Staying in a marriage where your husband is neglecting you is the worst. After no one ever died of divorce.
- Even if you are married, never allow your husband to be your priority if he treats you like one of his options.
- Sometimes, marriages are like glass. It is better to leave them as broken pieces instead of hurting yourself while attempting to put them back together.
- A marriage remains compact where trust is laid. However, it breaks, and the love dies when the husband ignores and neglects his wife.
- A wise woman will be good enough to forgive her husband, but she should not be stupid enough to trust him again.
- When your wife gives up on you, it is not because she does not love you. It is because she is tired of getting hurt and feeling ignored.
- Husbands should stop hurting their wives because it only takes a few seconds to hurt someone, but the pain lasts forever.
- As a wife, it is important to forget what you want but always remember what you deserve. Being ignored and neglected should not be one of them.
- Everyone in life is going to hurt you at some point. However, a wife should be wise enough to determine which people are worth the hurt and pain.
- The worst feeling in the world is when a husband breaks his wife’s heart without realizing it. Regardless, be courageous enough to walk away because you deserve better.
- A husband should not hurt his wife while mistaking her silence for submission. It is a painful protest for her to keep him n her life no matter the hurt.
- A husband who constantly needs a submissive wife should be looking for his mother and father to teach him better instead.
- “It would be too easy to say that I feel invisible. Instead, I feel painfully visible, and entirely ignored.” ― David Levithan
- “What kills love? Only this: neglect.” ― Jeanette Winterson
- “The demise of marriages begins with a growing absence of responsive intimate interactions. The conflict comes later.” ― Sue Johnson
- “The loneliest thing in the world is lying awake beside someone asleep.” ― Rebecca Makkai
- “No matter how hard your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.” ― Faraaz Kazi
- “Everyone will get hurt by someone. Getting hurt is a part of life. Expect to get hurt, but don’t change into someone you’re not because of it.” ― Sonya Parker
- “You’re ignoring me so loud that it’s deafening. This silence is so deep that it’s echoing.” ― Anna Jae
- “Really, what is more important in a man’s life than his wife? His work? His kids? His hobbies? If you’re not number one in your husband’s life, your soul will begin to wither and fade away.” ― Barrie Davenport
- “If your husband neglects you, he doesn’t deserve you.” ― Unknown
- “Nothing hurts more than being ignored, replaced, forgotten, or lied to.” ― Unknown
- “Ignoring your partner’s needs and expecting a happy relationship, is like ignoring your plants needing water and still expecting a beautiful garden.” ― Unknown
- “Even the most intense feelings cease when neglected and taken for granted.” ― Anupama Garg
- “While it is better to be loved than hated, it is also far better to be hated than ignored.” ― Viet Thanh Nguyen
- “Being ignored by the person you love is hard. But what hurts the most is how they make it look so easy.” ― Unknown
- “My husband neglects me and thinks I’ll always be here waiting. He has no idea the storm that is about to break over his life. I’m tired of begging him to make me a priority.” ― Unknown
- “When your husband ignores you, no matter if it’s all the time or just after arguments, he is trying to avoid and run away from a problem instead of dealing with it and solving it.” ― Lisa Penn
- “If you’re being ignored, that’s a good time to concentrate on finding yourself and creating your own mystery.” ― Lykke Li
- “Never neglect the people who are most important to you simply because you think they will always be there. Because one morning you might wake up and realize you lost the moon while counting the stars.” ― Unknown
- “Ignoring is a passive-aggressive way of dealing with a chronic relationship problem. When your husband ignores you, no matter if it’s all the time or just after arguments, he is trying to avoid and run away from a problem instead of dealing with it and solving it.” ― Lisa Penn
- “The worst thing a guy could do for a girl is to ignore her while she’s loving you with all her heart.” ― Liam Payne
- “What’s worse than being hated is being ignored, because it’s like you don’t exist at all and your presence is nothing.” ― Anurag Prakash Ray
- “Neglect cannot exist with love in a marriage. If you’re neglected and taken for granted, you’re not loved.” ― Barrie Davenport
Wife Being Hurt By Husband Quotes
- If you are married, nothing can make you feel lonelier than feeling ignored and unseen by your husband. It makes you feel like a ghost in your own house.
- Many people think that ending up alone is the worst feeling ever. However, ending up with a husband who makes you feel alone is worse.
- Partners should be careful what they say to each other. It is easy to say something hurtful in ten seconds and cause a wound that will last years.
- When tying the knot, people promise to honour, love, respect and cherish each other. However, one is left with a broken heart when these promises are broken repeatedly.
- A heartbreak from the person you love most can feel like tearing paper into a thousand tiny pieces or one big blow. Regardless, the pain is profound.
- Nothing is sadder that when a woman is mourning the heartbreak of her husband.
- “The problem is you still don’t think that you did anything to hurt me.” ― Unknown
- “Hurting someone who really loves you is as easy as throwing a stone in a lake, but you never really know how deep the stone goes once it hits the water. Take care to remember that each stone thrown could be a ripple of hurt or a tidal wave of devastation.” ― Unknown
- “The shattering of a heart being broken is the loudest quiet ever.” ― Carroll Bryant
- “Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him.” ― Unknown
- “It hurts the most when the person who made you feel so special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today.” ― Unknown
- “One day, I hope you look back at what we had and regret every single thing you did to let it end.” ― Unknown
- “Whenever a husband battles within himself, it’s his wife who feels the force of the war.” ― Unknown
- “Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the one person who you thought would never hurt you.” ― Unknown
- “I will never regret you or say I wish I’d never met you. Because once upon a time you were exactly what I needed.” ― Bob Marley
- “It hurts like hell when your husband doesn’t treat you right. What hurts, even more, is when they act like they don’t even know what they have been doing.” ― Unknown
- “Never make a good woman hurt too many times… At some point the pain you cause her will permanently damage her and she will no longer see a future with you or look at you the same.” ― Unknown
- “Every heart has pain. Only the way of expressing it is different. Fools hide it in eyes, while the brilliant hide it in their smile.” ― Unknown
- “Marriage has its ups and downs. But no ups and downs can justify a husband hurting his wife. Don’t let them cover a toxic relationship that’s killing you from inside.” ― Unknown
- “When a girl gives up, it’s not because she doesn’t love you, but because she’s tired of getting hurt and feels like you’ll never care.” ― Unknown
- “Everyone in life is gonna hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.” ― Unknown
- “A real man never hurts a woman. Be very careful when you make a woman cry because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved.” ― Unknown
- “Dear Husband, don’t hurt your wife. She loves you dearly. Don’t think her silence is submission. Her silence is a painful protest to keep you in her life no matter what.” ― Unknown
- “A broken heart is the worst. Nobody can see it, but it hurts every time you breathe.” ― Unknown
- “When you hurt the one you love, you are bound to hurt yourself.” ― Unknown
- “It’s true, the greatest gift a husband can give to his wife is to not hurt her. Everything else falls into place when a man stops to understand what hurts her.” ― Unknown
- A beautiful marriage ends with a lack of responsive interactions between the couple.
- One of the hardest realities married couples encounter is the loneliness of lying awake beside someone asleep.
- A wife should be one of the most important things in a man’s life. If this is not the case, the woman’s soul begins to fade.
- If you feel neglected by your husband, he doesn’t deserve you. After all, nothing hurts more than feeling replaced, ignored, lied to or forgotten.
- Ignoring your wife while expecting to have a healthy relationship is impossible. This is similar to neglecting your plants while hoping to create a lovely garden.
- When a husband ignores and neglects his wife, even the most intense feelings cease to exist.
- Many people believe that it is better to be loved than hated. However, a woman will tell you it is better to be hated than ignored.
- Being neglected by your husband is tormenting. However, making the feeling seem easy is the most hurting thing.
- If your husband keeps ignoring you, you should take that time to concentrate on finding yourself.
- Husbands should stop ignoring their partners, thinking they will always be there.
- One morning, a husband who ignores his wife will wake up to the realization he lost the moon while counting the stars.
- Husbands will always avoid solving a problem in their marriage by ignoring their wives. Unfortunately, these habits are bound to make the marriage fail.
- A husband who hurts does not need a wife who submits to it. He needs his mother and a father to teach him better. That is where change should begin.” ― Unknown
- “I don’t think he knows how much he hurts me sometimes…” ― Unknown
- “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” ― Steve Maraboli
- “If you’re turning yourself into a pretzel to win his love and attention, you’ve already diminished yourself. You’ve already lost whatever love he said he had for you.” ― Unknown
- “If your husband is hurting you, but you’re unable to fix it, have faith in God. God always has a plan for you. Believe in him to show the light.” ― Unknown
- “The worst feeling in the world is being hurt by someone you love.” ― Unknown
- “You hurt me more than what I deserve because I love you more than what you deserve.” ― Unknown
- “I’m sad, hurt, angry, mad, and disappointed, but you know what? I’ll put on a smile and move on, it will hurt, but I will survive.” ― Unknown
These are some of the most incredible husband hurting wife quotes on neglect and emotional pain. However, even though they can’t directly help you resolve your marital problems, they might motivate you to take action about being mistreated.