Words of support are very important for a sick child when he feels unwell. Of course, medicines are also important, but children can always cope with the additional support of family members and loved ones.
We understand the importance of encouraging a sick child, which is why we’ve put together a list of them for you to refer to below. When a sick child gets tired and weak, you can share these quotes with him to help him cope with his illness!
Words of encouragement for a sick child
Let them know how strong they are and tell them that they will quickly overcome the illness. Remind them of the good times and encourage them to keep taking good care of themselves so they can get well soon!
Teach them that the medicine may be bitter, but it is the key that will shorten the duration of the illness to a minimum. Either way, these bold words and quotes for a sick child should help ease your debt a little!
Also Read: Love Quotes from Parents
Here’s what we recommend: Print out the little cards we made for you below each word of encouragement for a sick child below and read it all aloud to your child!
You can also collect printed cards into a small booklet and have your child read it when he or she is feeling down while he or she is still sick. Either way, read the words of encouragement for a sick child below and find the best words for your sick child today!
1. Keep your mind strong and your body will follow you. Get well soon!
2. I know you don’t feel well, but I’ll be here to help you get better. Stay strong!
3. You are stronger than you think. You can fight it!
4. Sad that you are sick. Get well soon so we can play in the park again!
5. I am so proud of how bravely you are fighting this battle. Get well soon, dear child.
6. Soon you will be playing like before. We wish you a speedy recovery!
7. This house is too quiet when you are sick. Get well soon and make noise!
8. The world needs its own superhero, so get well soon and save the world one more time!
9. Is my little Superman sick? It’s okay, I know you’ll get better soon!
10. Get well soon, my little princess, there are many more tea parties with bears ahead!
11. The likelihood that you are sick does not prevent you from recovering. I share a big hug with my special child. Get well soon.
12. Remember that God offers us stability when we need it most, and I hope you find comfort in this difficult time.
13. It’s OK not to feel positive all the time. These are difficult times and you know that I will always be there to support you.
14. Today is a great day to show courage, keep your faith and know that you have our support. We hope and bow before your healing.
15. You are a strong little warrior who can defeat any disease. I really want to see you full of strength again.
16. I would like to see your happy face again. Please get well soon, little rock star. All I ask is that God protect you with a healthy life. Get well soon.
17. You have such courage, baby. It won’t be long before you feel better. There is no one braver than you!
18. I need you to be back in good shape and positive as soon as possible. Keep yourself in control and feel happier. I send you my warm wishes for your bravery!
19. Without you, our life seems so empty. Please get well soon because you can return to your rightful place.
20. I understand how unpleasant it is to be in clinics! However, you are our superstar and we hope you get well soon!
21. Hold on tight, my cool starlet, and soon you will be fine and rule your empire again!
22. I pray for a speedy recovery so that you can return to the school field as soon as possible. Then take a good rest to feel positive again!
23. You are so brave and I admire your optimism during this difficult time. You can absolutely do it!
24. I understand that these statements may seem insignificant, but I want them to strengthen your confidence and convince you how much I care about you.
25. I think you feel better every day. I pray that God will grant you a great rest and continued overall wellness.
Do you find words of encouragement for a sick child more inspiring or motivating for your own sick child? We really hope that you did, and we also hope that your child will like the quotes. Of course, we wish your sick child a speedy recovery. You can be sure that your child has the best wishes!